Red Canary

Red Canary eventually discovered that the 2 individuals that were talking to Gwen (the nurse) seemed to come out of nowhere, much like the nurse and her seemingly boyfriend named Lance. Surprisingly enough, their names sounding familiar and the fact that the vial of blood being of a royal bloodline didn't give anything away about who they were, or maybe he did Consider that thought for a brief moment, but dismissed it as a foolish thought, because how could anyone from their era ever be alive In his time frame.

Red Canary decided to approach Myrddin as she walked out of the 12th precinct and introduce himself.


Hello Miss, My name is Ezekiel, I'm a private investigator, my company Is called Red Canary Investigations. I've been following your case with Warren Pierce, and I need to tell you something, can we go to my office?
Mrydinn says, sure, let me just invite someone else to go with me, so she text messaged Merlin to meet her out front. When Ezekiel sees Merlin, he says, "oh good, you were the other Person I wanted to meet. Perfect."



When they arrive at the office, Merlin was a bit annoyed with this Ezekiel and said, "what's up? Why the cloak and danger?" Mrydinn gut checks Merlin and tells him to cut it out.

Ezekiel smiles and tells them, as I said, I have been following your case with Warren, and I think you should know that Warren hired me just before he was arrested to find out about a vial of blood that was found in his lab that seemed to just disappear.

Merlin and Mrydinn glanced at each other and asked him, so what did you find? Ezekiel says, "well thats the thing, in my investigation I found that you two, the nurse and her boyfriend seemed to have
come out of nowhere. I'm kind of curious about that, but that's not why I asked you here. I have recovered the medical results on the vial of blood and found that it belongs to a royal line, one that hasn't been active in a very long time, and in fact is considered a myth, but seems to be very important. I felt that it was too important to hand this information over to Warren, so I gave a false report, one that would pacify his interest for a while.

Merlin and Mrydinn couldn't believe their good fortune to have this guy cover for them, not knowing who they were and or Arthur's Secret. They decided to let him know, since his investigative license could help them look into things that they would otherwise not be able to keep confidential, that and he had just proven to them that he was trustworthy.

Merlin and Mrydinn first asked for the file, telling him that it was too dangerous for him to have that information, and they wouldn't want to put him in harms way, but Ezekiel told them, I'm a private investigator, danger sometimes comes with the job description.

Then Melin tells him, 'son, you are way over your head on this one.' Ezekiel looks at him and says, 'son?! Your about my age, maybe younger, yet you are calling me son?'

Mrydinn responds, our names are not what you know us as. We are not of this era.

Meanwhile when Warren received Ezekiel's report about the blood, Warren became angry and even while in prison was very resourceful and decided to hire some criminals getting out of prison to follow Ezekiel around to see if his report was true.

Later that that evening after recruiting Red Canary as part of their alliance, They text messaged Enoch making him aware of the file on the blood, and asked if he could be the one that protects that
Information. Enoch agrees but feels it's time to meet with the Remnant of the Realm so they can know they are not alone. He tells them to gather their team and meet him at Pendragon Tower in an hour.

Comments

Popular Posts