Teamwork



Myrddin ran up to Detective David Carpenter and greeted "Hey Detective! I have some information for you regarding the case."

Myrddin was feeling a little bit nervous since this is the first time they communicated since the time that she left Him in the village. For Myrddin, everything was still fresh in Her spirit. She essentially was forced to adjust her relationship with him.

Arthur being completely unaware of who she once was to him, still senses her nervous energy and asks her. "Are you okay...?"

Myrddin stutters and says "uhhh...ye.. yeah. I was just thinking about the case, I guess I'm a little distracted."

Detective David laughs "you and Finn must be related, both of you are so nervous around me all the time."

Myrddin says "Kindred spirits, I guess, we get that a lot from people."

Detective David smiles and says "walk with me, we can discuss the case on the way to where I was going."

Niko nods "where are we headed your Majesty?"

David bewildered "whaaat...?"

Niko giggles "I'm just messing with you, you just have a commanding way about you."

David Laughs, "I'm sorry if I am being too controlling, I'm just focused on the case, I need to catch up since my accident."

Niko smiles "It's no problem, just a little humor to lighten the mood."

David smiles back "Thanks, I really needed that, it takes the edge off things. As for your question, I'm headed to the Dorm to look things over for myself."

On their way to the Dorm; Niko begins explaining what her team has uncovered after analyzing the microchip and learning it was manufactured by Warren Tech, Xypher also decoded the cryptography on the Warren Tech I.D, revealing a separate I.D Number with the Label META as it's marker.

David a bit angered by this, "I'm getting really tired of Warren getting away with everything, let's see him explain his way out of this."

David calls it in "Hey Captain, I got Warren Pierce on probable cause, and I'm bringing him in."

Comments

Popular Posts