Something Strange...

After receiving a sample of the evidence acquired at the scene of a crime, Merlin began analyzing it learning more about how the person had died, while still unable to identify who the individual was, the body showed signs of experimentation through highly advanced, but still barbaric methods and techniques.

Merlin thinking to himself "First they tried removing samples of bone marrow, then stem cells, then they moved on to complete draining of all the victim' blood." Merlin still a bit confused, tried looking at things a different way. Merlin went to the coroners office to find out more.

On his way downstairs, Merlin ran into Myrddin, "What's happened Merlin? I hope you've settled well, into your new environment?"

Merlin smiles "I'm doing well, mother, God is helping me through, everything in this new world is fascinating, but there is something strange happening, and I have to find out more."

Myrddin gave a confused look on her face. "What's happened Merlin?"

Merlin looks sternly at His Mother, "I was at a crime scene with Arthur, and discovered the victim was drained of al of his or her blood, I am still not sure why, but I am heading to the medical examiners office to find out more."

Myrddin with a understanding nod walks into the elevator "well then I hope you are able to find all the answers you seek, but be careful, things work a little differently here, and we must be cautious."

Merlin smiles, "I will be careful mother, don't worry."

Just then Detective David Carpenter approaches Merlin  "I just came from the Cyber Forensics Lab. We may have a lead on who the victim was, I was able to recover an I.D at the scene of the crime and it belongs to an intern at Warren Tech."

Comments

Popular Posts