Code Breaking

Myrddin then says "Speaking of names...I haven't even told you what our names are, in this new time."

Merlin chuckles "Funny...it hasn't even come up, nobody wants to talk to a person that works with dead bodies and DNA samples. You're the only one I talk to outside the lab."

Myrddin replies "well the identity I chose for you was (Finn Emerson), with my name being (Niko Wilder)."

Merlin smiles then says "So you get a name like Niko, yet you give me such an unassuming name like Finn, which means the End!?"

Myrddin laughs "Sorry, but that's what happens when you sleep on the job."

Merlin Snares "Touche..."

Merlin aks, "So do you think the warrant is in yet?"

Myrddin replies "it should be, at least I think it's on it's way, lets head to the courthouse to see if it's approved."
After obtaining the warrant, Myrddin and Merlin went to search the Victim's Dorm, and while there they found that the place had been trashed. And while it appeared that it was an average break-in, it showed that many items were stolen, such as his phone, laptop, pictures and any evidence that he had a life.

Merlin started looking in the cabinets and found a Vinebox, with 3 vials, inside that looked like test tubes. While two vials were clearly filled with wine, the other was red but completely different from a wine's chemical makeup. It appeared as though he poured out the wine and filled it with a blood sample.

Merlin says "Great, I think I found something, I'll take this back to the lab and see whose blood this is."

Myrddin replies "I'll get back to the cyber forensics lab to see what code they found in his I.D. Picture."

Comments

Popular Posts