Binary



While waiting for a warrant to search the Victim's dorm, Myrddin looks for any other clues with His I.D that could help with Detective David Sanders Case.

Then Merlin walks over to Myrddin and asks, "hey mother have you found out anything with that I.D?" Myrddin smiles "I don't know why, but I have a hunch about something that I've learned about recently, reading an article from Cybrary." "I read this article that talks about LSB-Steganography, it talks about how people hide secret messages inside an image. That's why I want to look at his I.D. to see if I can see any odd pixels."

Merlin smiles "Gosh Mother, you're really getting good at your job. NERD!"

Myrddin laughs then snares at Merlin "Hey! Well I didn't get downloaded with the information for my job like you did, cheater!"

Merlin chuckles "You take that up with God."

Myrddin snarls " No Fair!

Myrddin takes the conversation back to the I.D. "Ah, ha, I knew it, you see embedded in his profile picture right in his eye, there is a distinct pattern that indicates an LSB is being used, to communicate something to someone, that would know to look there."

Merlin then asks "how did you know what you were looking for?" Myrddin then explained "Earlier, when you went to the Coroner' office, to examine the Victim's body, and you found the microchip embedded in his cornea, I thought, there might be more to his ID. It was just a hunch."

Myrddin says "Someone with a lot of money, must have been tracking him for a reason, other than just Him being a Meta-human."

Merlin nods "what it seems like is, someone was tracking, and keeping tabs on him to learn about who and what he was, to try and discover his powers and how they functioned in his body biologically."

 "it also seems that the hardware trojan, was planted; so that they remotely make him brain dead, once they gathered everything they needed for the next phase of their experiment."

Myrddin nodded "so that's why the blood was drained, you believe someone was experimenting on him!?"

Myrddin asks "How are we going to explain this to Arthur?"

Merlin says with a smile"You mean David, Right?"

Myrddin says slightly annoyed "Dang it, I keep forgetting."

Merlin teases "you always get on to me about everything, yet you don't even remember the current name of our King." He said laughingly

Myrddin snarled "shut up..."

Comments

Popular Posts